Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Praises

Hey everybody!

I have three big praises!

1. I have been able to rent the house I was looking at!  And they guy I am talking to about going through discipleship with me is also thinking about being my housemate as well ! A bonus to that is it's a great location, good price, and near cheap exercise facilities and a pool.

2. Of the $1,500 I needed to come in for all my expenses, I have received $1,800! Which means the rest is going into savings and preparing for my monthly budget.
  • My budget for 14 months was $20,000.
  • I still need $18,200 which breaks down to appx. $1,300 per month. I have committed donors giving $190 per month meaning I need an additional $1,100 per month. Please continue to pray and see how God would have you partner with me in this.
3. I am now approved to receive support through the YWAM base in Montana, who will in turn send out tax deductible receipts. How it works
  1. Make all checks out to YWAM. Do NOT include my name on the check, not even the memo line. In the memo line, write Project #3806. That is my designation.
  2. If your mailing address is different than the address on your check, include a note stating where you want the receipt mailed to.
  3. Mail said checks to:
YWAM Montana
501 Blacktail Rd
Lakeside  MT  59922

If you want to do automatic, monthly deposits: Contact me and I will email you a file to print and fill out. Then mail it to the same address as above. They will withdraw funds on the 15th of every month. There is also a credit/debit card option, through PayPal. For this option, email me and I will give more specific instructions of how to do that.

Thank you again for praying for me. As you can see He is already moving and answering. Again please pray about how God would have you support me financially through the next year as well.

God bless you all,

zac

No comments: