Sunday, January 25, 2009

bye bye for now

Well, this will be my last update till next month. Tomorrow morning I will be going with Beca and Lili out to a village to live and get an idea of Thai country life. I'm excited and a lil nervous but i can't wait to tell you all about it.

The past few I met Lili and Beca, moved into my apartment and started running again. Painful. Well. Here is the smart thing. We woke up Saturday morning and went running, then I went and palyed ultimate frisbee for about three hour that afternoon, and then ran again this morning. My legs are in mutiny.

Oh well. I love my apartment. And I've been having a lot of fun being with everyone here.

On Friday after we got all moved in, we went to Baan Kanoon for fantastic Friday and hung out with a lot of the kids that come to Baan Kanoon. Well, I say kids but they are all my age or older, but most are in college.

It's been awesome. We had church this morning. But it was in Thai. I can't wait till I learn more of this language. Aight. I'm out.

1 comment:

Sarah Lewie said...

Please don't die in the jungle. I love you. =)