Saturday, August 1, 2009

living and loving it.

Well. To pick up where the last one left off, last week I made up a couple of classes on Friday and satuday so that I could go to lampang this past Wednesday. So it wore me out a bit plus being put in stage when I didn't know that was coming.

Do then I taught on Monday like usual, and taught my two outside of class. Than on Tuesday after class, I only had one student, because the second cancelled on me. I wasn't too heartbroken over it. So I got to head out to Lampang early and eat dinner and hang out with Kathy, Rachel and Kenny and get to know the last two.

Then Kathy Kenny and I stayed up til 12:30 watching a movie (neither of them had seen Identity before, and I like that one) and then Kathy and I were up at 6:00 to go teach with Rachel and two of their Thai friends, P.Tai and P.Bee.

We went to a poorer elementary, which is ages like 4-12, and played games and taught new English stuff and a had a good time all day. Then ate dinner together at P.Tai's house. After which I went over to the house and hung out with Kenny Rachel and Kathy for a little bit more and headed back to Chiang Mai, and I got a ride with P.Bee and P.Tai. It was nice to get to talk with them some more.

So needless to say on Thursday I was beat. So I took it pretty east most of the day, and the Friday did my usual of teaching from 9-5. Ran some errands and then went to Baan Kanoon. Got to chill and chat with peeps there and and then some of us went out to eat after. All in all made it home and to bed around midnightish. And then woke up at 6:30 to drive back to CM and make my Burma border run. Which meant, leave at 8 and arrive at the Mae Sai bus station at 12:15. Catch a fifteen minute Songteaw ride to the border. Cross, look around and come back in about thirty minutes time. Eat lunch and catch a ride back to the station and depart at 2:30 and arrive back in CM at 6:45.

I was worn out so I went to the dukes for some grub, and Rob and Jordan showed up randomly so I got to just sit and spend some time with them.

So today. I slept in. Called home and am resting.


My students are taking midterms this week so it's coming down to time to decide what I will be doing. And I really at this point don't see me deciding to stay America. But I'll go wherever God wants so, please be prayin for me for that.


I'll let you know what's goin to happen as soon as I decide.

1 comment:

Sarah Lewie said...

So why do you randomly have to go to Burma all the time? Is there something I'm missing?