Monday, January 14, 2013

Plans for the New Year

Things have really picked up! Lot's going on. Lot's of prayer needed.

Right now I am in full swing at the two schools I am working at this semester, only 7 more weeks left and lots of ground to cover. Teaching my one adult student twice a week, my two monks when they don't cancel, and started teaching an hour a week for the two months at the CDTS, same as last year.

Please be praying as I am sending out my resume to several schools to find myself a full-time position. I've had some questions asked about why I am looking for a full time job if I am working as a missionary. The two biggest reasons are my volunteer status has been more of a hindrance than a help in meeting people, and I want to get married. A full time position will help us not have to move every few months as I have done the past year.

As I am making this transition, my monthly income is sufficient for my expenses here, but I need help in a few big ways. For a teaching position, I need to get my teachers license. In order to register for the test which I must do this week, I need an additional $140.

Also, I really would like to bring Anne home to meet everyone this spring. This is the best timing for us as she will be finishing school in March, so she can come before she starts looking for a job and doesn't have to start and immediately ask for time off. I will finish my classes at the end of February. Any new jobs won't start until May at the earliest, and the teacher's license test will also be in May. So I am still looking for help there. It will be around $4000 for both of us for the two round trip tickets and her visa.

Again, you can always send a quick donation through the PayPal link on the right there.

If you would like a receipt, please send a check made out to: YWAM Montanna
In the memo line write: Project 3806
My name can not be on the check!

Address the envelope to:
YWAM Montanna
501 Blacktail Rd.
Lakeside MT  59922

Thank you all! Praying that I get to come back and see you all soon.

2 comments:

Sarah Lewie said...

Make sure you let me know when you're getting an idea of when you're coming home. I'll take some time off and try to come to OK to see you guys. Much love.

Unknown said...

you really need some experienced and perfect developers.
Burun Estetiği